NAZARETH HOUSE AGED CARE FACILITY WENDOUREE VICTORIA
The Sisters of Nazareth arrived in Ballarat in 1888 and Nazareth House Ballarat has provided care for the aged since 1888. Nazareth House Ballarat is an accredited 145 bed residential aged care facility which offers a continuum of care for residents from independent living units through to specialised care services. Located in a garden setting, Nazareth House Ballarat is next to Lake Wendouree and close to all amenities.
G2 TECH were approached to design a solar preheated gas fired reticulated hot water system the system was installed as part of the development which commenced in 2012 and involved the renovation of a number of existing rooms, and the establishment of new beds. Nazareth House Ballarat is now a 145 bed modern, state of the art facility.
G2 TECH provided equipment for the potable water system
- 145-bed aged care facility
- Client: Premier Plumbing
SOLAR PRE-HEATED | 1500MJ GAS FIRED | RETICULATED COMMERCIAL HOT WATER SYSTEM
- Peak Hour Demand: 6,615-litre @ 65 Deg C
- Recovery Rate: 5,670-litres per hour @ 50 Deg C rise
- Solar System: 3000 litre storage 360 evacuated tubes
- Solar Contribution: 2,270-litres per day @ 50 Deg C rise – annually averaged
- Model No: SG2-250-315e x 3
- Model No: G2SS1000 x 3
- Model No: G2EVT x 360